Today Stephen Mulhall is delivering the first of this year’s series of Stanton Lectures, hosted by the University of Cambridge.
The series is entitled:
The Great Riddle: Wittgenstein and Nonsense, Theology and Philosophy.
And the schedule runs as follows:
- 20 January: Nonsense and Theology: Exhausting the Options?
- 27 January: The Flounder and the Fisherman’s Wife: Tractarian Ethics, the Mystical and the Religious
- 3 February: Grammatical Thomism: Five Ways of Refusing to Make Sense
- 17 February: Analogical Uses and the Projectiveness of Words: Wittgenstein’s Vision of Language
- 24 February: Perfections and Transcendentals: Wittgenstein’s Vision of Philosophy
- 3 March: Authority and Revelation: Philosophy and Theology
The lectures are available for listening/downloading HERE!
One thought on “Notice: Mulhall’s Stanton Lectures”
[…] Notice: Mulhall’s Stanton Lectures […]